This is Spencer minutes before he entered the MTC in Provo, Utah. Spencer is going to serve a two year mission in Guatemala City South. He will be in the Provo MTC for 3 weeks and then he will fly to Guatemala to enter their MTC for 6 weeks and then onto teaching the gospel to the Guatemalans in Spanish! Just in time for Christmas! We are so excited for him. I will keep everyone updated on how Spencer's doing and pictures he sends me and letters too.
Elder Spence Jay Dickson
10-12-2011
Wednesday, February 22, 2012
February 2012 Guatemala
Things are great here in Guatemala. The work is hard, but very rewarding. The food is questionable!!! but I have to eat .... to live, so I do. I'm in a hard area for teaching...my comp and I have have taught a lot of lessons just haven't been able to get them into the water yet... So "I'm just livin my life doin my thing".....ha ha... I love the mish though...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment